Fracture Forces in Femurs Implanted with PMMA
- R.J. Narayan,
- P.N. Kumta and
- W.R. Wagner
Published Online: 21 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Biomedical and Biomimetic Materials
How to Cite
Dragomir-Daescu, D., Brown, H. E., Anguiano-Wehde, N., McEligot, S., Burke, M. J., Bennet, K. E., Bronk, J. T. and Bolander, M. E. (2009) Fracture Forces in Femurs Implanted with PMMA, in Advances in Biomedical and Biomimetic Materials (eds R.J. Narayan, P.N. Kumta and W.R. Wagner), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470538357.ch10
- Published Online: 21 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 20 JUL 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470408476
Online ISBN: 9780470538357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!