Characterization of New Nickel-Titanium Wire for Rotary Endodontic Instruments
- R.J. Narayan,
- P.N. Kumta and
- W.R. Wagner
Published Online: 21 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Biomedical and Biomimetic Materials
How to Cite
Brantley, W. A., Liu, J., Clark, W. A.T., Kovarik, L., Buie, C., Iijima, M., Alapati, S. B. and Johnson, W. B. (2009) Characterization of New Nickel-Titanium Wire for Rotary Endodontic Instruments, in Advances in Biomedical and Biomimetic Materials (eds R.J. Narayan, P.N. Kumta and W.R. Wagner), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470538357.ch5
- Published Online: 21 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 20 JUL 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470408476
Online ISBN: 9780470538357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!