Mechanical Properties of Implant Rods Made of Low-Modulus β-Type Titanium Alloy, Ti-29Nb-13Ta-4.6Zr, for Spinal Fixture
- R.J. Narayan,
- P.N. Kumta and
- W.R. Wagner
Published Online: 21 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Biomedical and Biomimetic Materials
How to Cite
Narita, K., Niinomi, M., Nakai, M., Akahori, T., Tsutsumi, H., Oribe, K., Tamura, T., Kozuka, S. and Sato, S. (2009) Mechanical Properties of Implant Rods Made of Low-Modulus β-Type Titanium Alloy, Ti-29Nb-13Ta-4.6Zr, for Spinal Fixture, in Advances in Biomedical and Biomimetic Materials (eds R.J. Narayan, P.N. Kumta and W.R. Wagner), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470538357.ch8
- Published Online: 21 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 20 JUL 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470408476
Online ISBN: 9780470538357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!