Effect of Compositional Changes on the Structure and Crystallization Tendency of a Borosilicate Glass Containing MoO3
- Alex Cozzi and
- Tatsuki Ohji
Published Online: 21 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Environmental Issues and Waste Management Technologies in the Materials and Nuclear Industries XII
How to Cite
Magnin, M., Schuller, S., Caurant, D., Majérus, O., Ligny, D. d. and Mercier, C. (2009) Effect of Compositional Changes on the Structure and Crystallization Tendency of a Borosilicate Glass Containing MoO3, in Environmental Issues and Waste Management Technologies in the Materials and Nuclear Industries XII (eds A. Cozzi and T. Ohji), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470538371.ch7
- Published Online: 21 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 13 JUL 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470408483
Online ISBN: 9780470538371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!