Chapter 13. Evaluation of Inhibitors of Drug Metabolism in Human Hepatocytes
- Chuang Lu1 and
- Albert P. Li2
Published Online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Enzyme Inhibition in Drug Discovery and Development: The Good and the Bad
How to Cite
Li, A. P. and Lu, C. (2009) Evaluation of Inhibitors of Drug Metabolism in Human Hepatocytes, in Enzyme Inhibition in Drug Discovery and Development: The Good and the Bad (eds C. Lu and A. P. Li), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470538951.ch13
Department of DMPK, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
In Vitro ADMET Laboratories, Columbia, Maryland, USA
- Published Online: 23 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 14 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470281741
Online ISBN: 9780470538951
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!