3. MS/MS Methodologies
Published Online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry in Grape and Wine Chemistry
How to Cite
Flamini, R. and Traldi, P. (2009) MS/MS Methodologies, in Mass Spectrometry in Grape and Wine Chemistry, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470552926.ch3
- Published Online: 8 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 16 DEC 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Dominic M. Desiderio3 and
- Nico M. M. Nibbering4
Series Editor Information
Departments of Neurology and Biochemistry, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Print ISBN: 9780470392478
Online ISBN: 9780470552926
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!