Supported Membrane Formation, Characterization, Functionalization, and Patterning for Application in Biological Science and Technology
Published Online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Chemical Biology
How to Cite
Lin, W.-C., Yu, C.-H., Triffo, S. and Groves, J. T. 2010. Supported Membrane Formation, Characterization, Functionalization, and Patterning for Application in Biological Science and Technology. Current Protocols in Chemical Biology. 2:235–269.
- Published Online: 1 DEC 2010
- Published Print: DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!