6. Conventional MALDI Sample Preparation
- Liang Li
Published Online: 6 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Maldi Mass Spectrometry for Synthetic Polymer Analysis, Volume 175
How to Cite
Owens, K. G. and Hanton, S. D. (2009) Conventional MALDI Sample Preparation, in Maldi Mass Spectrometry for Synthetic Polymer Analysis, Volume 175 (ed L. Li), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470567234.ch6
Department of Chemistry, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Published Online: 6 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 23 NOV 2009
Book Series Editors:
- J. D. Winefordner
Print ISBN: 9780471775799
Online ISBN: 9780470567234
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!