Chapter 13. Domain Family Analyses to Understand Protein Function Evolution
- Gustavo Caetano-Anollés
Published Online: 12 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Blackwell.
Evolutionary Genomics and Systems Biology
How to Cite
Reid, A. J., Addou, S., Rentzsch, R., Ranea, J. and Orengo, C. (2010) Domain Family Analyses to Understand Protein Function Evolution, in Evolutionary Genomics and Systems Biology (ed G. Caetano-Anollés), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470570418.ch13
Bioinformatics Laboratory, Department of Crop Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Illinois, USA
- Published Online: 12 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470195147
Online ISBN: 9780470570418
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!