Chapter 23. Islet Amyloid Polypeptide
- Marina Ramirez-Alvarado3,
- Jeffery W. Kelly4 and
- Christopher M. Dobson5
Published Online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Protein Misfolding Diseases: Current and Emerging Principles and Therapies
How to Cite
Abedini, A. and Raleigh, D. P. (2010) Islet Amyloid Polypeptide, in Protein Misfolding Diseases: Current and Emerging Principles and Therapies (eds M. Ramirez-Alvarado, J. W. Kelly and C. M. Dobson), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470572702.ch23
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, USA
The Scripps Research Institute, USA
University of Cambridge, UK
- Published Online: 2 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 9 JUN 2010
Print ISBN: 9780471799283
Online ISBN: 9780470572702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!