SiC Nanometer Sizing Effect on Self Healing Ability of Structural Ceramics
- Dileep Singh,
- Waltraud M. Kriven and
- Jonatham Salem
Published Online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites IV
How to Cite
Nakao, W., Abe, S. and Ando, K. (2009) SiC Nanometer Sizing Effect on Self Healing Ability of Structural Ceramics, in Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites IV (eds D. Singh, W. M. Kriven and J. Salem), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470584262.ch12
- Published Online: 16 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 9 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470457528
Online ISBN: 9780470584262
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!