Fabrication of Silicon Nitride-Multi-Walled Nanotube Composites by Direct In-Situ Growth of Nanotubes on Silicon Nitride Particles
- Dileep Singh,
- Waltraud M. Kriven and
- Jonatham Salem
Published Online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites IV
How to Cite
Datye, A., Wu, K.-H., Kulkarni, S., Lin, H. T., Schmidt, J., Hunn, D., Li, W. and Kumari, L. (2009) Fabrication of Silicon Nitride-Multi-Walled Nanotube Composites by Direct In-Situ Growth of Nanotubes on Silicon Nitride Particles, in Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites IV (eds D. Singh, W. M. Kriven and J. Salem), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470584262.ch2
- Published Online: 16 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 9 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470457528
Online ISBN: 9780470584262
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!