Fabrication of Silicon Nitride-Multi-Walled Nanotube Composites by Direct In-Situ Growth of Nanotubes on Silicon Nitride Particles
- Dileep Singh,
- Waltraud M. Kriven and
- Jonatham Salem
Published Online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites IV
How to Cite
Datye, A., Wu, K.-H., Kulkarni, S., Lin, H. T., Schmidt, J., Hunn, D., Li, W. and Kumari, L. (2009) Fabrication of Silicon Nitride-Multi-Walled Nanotube Composites by Direct In-Situ Growth of Nanotubes on Silicon Nitride Particles, in Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites IV (eds D. Singh, W. M. Kriven and J. Salem), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470584262.ch2
- Published Online: 16 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 9 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470457528
Online ISBN: 9780470584262
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!