Nanowires as Building Blocks of New Devices: Present State and Prospects
- Sanjay Mathur,
- Mrityunjay Singh,
- Dileep Singh and
- Jonathan Salem
Published Online: 14 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology III
How to Cite
Hernandez-Ramirez, F., Prades, J. D., Rodriguez-Diaz, R., Romano-Rodriguez, A., Morante, J. R. and Mathur, S. (2009) Nanowires as Building Blocks of New Devices: Present State and Prospects, in Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology III (eds S. Mathur, M. Singh, D. Singh and J. Salem), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470584378.ch1
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 9 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470457573
Online ISBN: 9780470584378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!