Mechanistic Studies on Chemical Vapor Deposition Grown Tin Oxide Nanowires
- Sanjay Mathur,
- Mrityunjay Singh,
- Dileep Singh and
- Jonathan Salem
Published Online: 14 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology III
How to Cite
Pan, J., Xiao, L., Shen, H. and Mathur, S. (2009) Mechanistic Studies on Chemical Vapor Deposition Grown Tin Oxide Nanowires, in Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology III (eds S. Mathur, M. Singh, D. Singh and J. Salem), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470584378.ch2
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 9 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470457573
Online ISBN: 9780470584378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!