Magnetic Properties of Metal-Ceramic Composite Core-Shell Structures Synthesized Using Coprecipitation and Hetero-Coagulation
- Shashank Priya,
- Anke Weidenkaff,
- David P. Norton,
- Dileep Singh,
- Jonathan Salem
Published Online: 14 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Electronic Ceramics II
How to Cite
Karmarkar, M., Islam, R., Ahn, C.-W., Abiade, J. T., Kumar, D., Viehland, D. and Priya, S. (2010) Magnetic Properties of Metal-Ceramic Composite Core-Shell Structures Synthesized Using Coprecipitation and Hetero-Coagulation, in Advances in Electronic Ceramics II (eds S. Priya, A. Weidenkaff, D. P. Norton, D. Singh and J. Salem), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470584422.ch4
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 9 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470457597
Online ISBN: 9780470584422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!