Ca-Doping and Thermoelectric Properties of CaxCoO2 Epitaxial Films
- Shashank Priya,
- Anke Weidenkaff,
- David P. Norton,
- Dileep Singh and
- Jonathan Salem
Published Online: 14 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Electronic Ceramics II
How to Cite
Sugiura, K., Ohta, H., Nomura, K., Hosono, H. and Koumoto, K. (2009) Ca-Doping and Thermoelectric Properties of CaxCoO2 Epitaxial Films, in Advances in Electronic Ceramics II (eds S. Priya, A. Weidenkaff, D. P. Norton, D. Singh and J. Salem), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470584422.ch8
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 9 NOV 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470457597
Online ISBN: 9780470584422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!