9. Cellulosic Biofuels: A Sustainable Option for Transportation
- Jan Harmsen2 and
- Joseph B. Powell3
Published Online: 14 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Sustainable Development in the Process Industries: Cases and Impact
How to Cite
Lange, J.-P., Lewandowski, I. and Ayoub, P. M. (2010) Cellulosic Biofuels: A Sustainable Option for Transportation, in Sustainable Development in the Process Industries: Cases and Impact (eds J. Harmsen and J. B. Powell), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470586099.ch9
State University Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Shell Global Solutions, Houston, Texas, USA
- Published Online: 14 APR 2010
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470187791
Online ISBN: 9780470586099
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!