14. The TRPV1 Channel in Normal Thermoregulation: What Have We Learned from Experiments Using Different Tools?
- Arthur Gomtsyan and
- Connie R. Faltynek
Published Online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Vanilloid Receptor TRPV1 in Drug Discovery: Targeting Pain and Other Pathological Disorders
How to Cite
Garami, A., Almeida, M. C., Nucci, T. B., Hew-Butler, T., Soriano, R. N., Pakai, E., Nakamura, K., Morrison, S. F. and Romanovsky, A. A. (2010) The TRPV1 Channel in Normal Thermoregulation: What Have We Learned from Experiments Using Different Tools?, in Vanilloid Receptor TRPV1 in Drug Discovery: Targeting Pain and Other Pathological Disorders (eds A. Gomtsyan and C. R. Faltynek), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470588284.ch14
Neuroscience Research, Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, IL, USA
- Published Online: 22 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 12 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470175576
Online ISBN: 9780470588284
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!