15. The Role of TRPV1 in Respiratory Diseases
- Arthur Gomtsyan and
- Connie R. Faltynek
Published Online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Vanilloid Receptor TRPV1 in Drug Discovery: Targeting Pain and Other Pathological Disorders
How to Cite
Materazzi, S., Tchoimou, A., Nassini, R., Trevisani, M. and Geppetti, P. (2010) The Role of TRPV1 in Respiratory Diseases, in Vanilloid Receptor TRPV1 in Drug Discovery: Targeting Pain and Other Pathological Disorders (eds A. Gomtsyan and C. R. Faltynek), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470588284.ch15
Neuroscience Research, Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, IL, USA
- Published Online: 22 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 12 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470175576
Online ISBN: 9780470588284
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!