18. The Role of Mass Spectrometry for Peptide, Protein, and Proteome Characterization
- Richard B. Cole
Published Online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Electrospray and MALDI Mass Spectrometry: Fundamentals, Instrumentation, Practicalities, and Biological Applications, Second Edition
How to Cite
Ytterberg, A. J., Dunsmore, J., Lomeli, S. H., Thevis, M., Xie, Y., Loo, R. R. O. and Loo, J. A. (2010) The Role of Mass Spectrometry for Peptide, Protein, and Proteome Characterization, in Electrospray and MALDI Mass Spectrometry: Fundamentals, Instrumentation, Practicalities, and Biological Applications, Second Edition (ed R. B. Cole), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470588901.ch18
- Published Online: 27 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 9 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780471741077
Online ISBN: 9780470588901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!