5. Fragment-Based Approaches for Identification of BACE Inhibitors
- Varghese John
Published Online: 26 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
BACE: Lead Target for Orchestrated Therapy of Alzheimer's Disease
How to Cite
Kuglstatter, A. and Hennig, M. (2010) Fragment-Based Approaches for Identification of BACE Inhibitors, in BACE: Lead Target for Orchestrated Therapy of Alzheimer's Disease (ed V. John), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470594087.ch5
Buck Institute for Age Research Novato, California, USA
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 11 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470293423
Online ISBN: 9780470594087
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!