23. The Impact of Formulation and Drying Processes on the Characteristics and Performance of Biopharmaceutical Powders
- Feroz Jameel3 and
- Susan Hershenson4
Published Online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Formulation and Process Development Strategies for Manufacturing Biopharmaceuticals
How to Cite
Truong, V. L. and Abdul-Fattah, A. M. (2010) The Impact of Formulation and Drying Processes on the Characteristics and Performance of Biopharmaceutical Powders, in Formulation and Process Development Strategies for Manufacturing Biopharmaceuticals (eds F. Jameel and S. Hershenson), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470595886.ch23
Drug Product and Device Development, Amgen Inc., Thousand Oaks, California, USA
Pharmaceutical and Device Development, Genentech Inc., South San Francisco, California, USA
- Published Online: 5 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 26 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470118122
Online ISBN: 9780470595886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!