15. Population Genetics of Salmonella: Selection for Antigenic Diversity
- D. Ashley Robinson2,
- Daniel Falush3 and
- Edward J. Feil4
Published Online: 9 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Bacterial Population Genetics in Infectious Disease
How to Cite
Butela, K. and Lawrence, J. (2010) Population Genetics of Salmonella: Selection for Antigenic Diversity, in Bacterial Population Genetics in Infectious Disease (eds D. A. Robinson, D. Falush and E. J. Feil), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470600122.ch15
Department of Microbiology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS, USA
Department of Microbiology, University College Cork, National University of Ireland, Cork Ireland
Department of Biology and Biochemistry, University of Bath, Bath, UK
- Published Online: 9 APR 2010
- Published Print: 24 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470424742
Online ISBN: 9780470600122
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!