3. Sequence-Based Analysis of Bacterial Population Structures
- D. Ashley Robinson2,
- Daniel Falush3 and
- Edward J. Feil4
Published Online: 9 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Bacterial Population Genetics in Infectious Disease
How to Cite
Didelot, X. (2010) Sequence-Based Analysis of Bacterial Population Structures, in Bacterial Population Genetics in Infectious Disease (eds D. A. Robinson, D. Falush and E. J. Feil), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470600122.ch3
Department of Microbiology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS, USA
Department of Microbiology, University College Cork, National University of Ireland, Cork Ireland
Department of Biology and Biochemistry, University of Bath, Bath, UK
- Published Online: 9 APR 2010
- Published Print: 24 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470424742
Online ISBN: 9780470600122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!