8. Chemical Kinetics as a Mechanistic Tool
- Andreja Bakac
Published Online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Physical Inorganic Chemistry: Principles, Methods, and Models
How to Cite
Bakac, A. (2010) Chemical Kinetics as a Mechanistic Tool, in Physical Inorganic Chemistry: Principles, Methods, and Models (ed A. Bakac), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470602539.ch8
The Ames Laboratory and Chemistry Department, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, USA
- Published Online: 22 APR 2010
- Published Print: 31 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470224199
Online ISBN: 9780470602539
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!