10. Functional Self-Assembled Zinc(II) Coordination Polymers
- Alaa S. Abd-El Aziz2,
- Charles E. Carraher Jr.3,4,
- Pierre D. Harvey5,
- Charles U. Pittman Jr.6,
- Martel Zeldin7
Published Online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Macromolecules Containing Metal and Metal-Like Elements: Photophysics and Photochemistry of Metal-Containing Polymers, Volume 10
How to Cite
Kwok, C.-C. and Che, C.-M. (2010) Functional Self-Assembled Zinc(II) Coordination Polymers, in Macromolecules Containing Metal and Metal-Like Elements: Photophysics and Photochemistry of Metal-Containing Polymers, Volume 10 (eds A. S. Abd-El Aziz, C. E. Carraher, P. D. Harvey, C. U. Pittman and M. Zeldin), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470604090.ch10
University of British Columbia Okanagan, Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida, USA
Florida Center for Environmental Studies, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA
Department of Chemistry, University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada
Department of Chemistry, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, Mississippi, USA
Department of Chemistry, University of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia, USA
- Published Online: 22 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 6 MAY 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470597743
Online ISBN: 9780470604090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!