6. From Curbside to Landfill: Cash Flows as a Revenue Source for Waste Solids-to-Energy Management
Published Online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Municipal Solid Waste to Energy Conversion Processes: Economic, Technical, and Renewable Comparisons
How to Cite
Young, G. C. (2010) From Curbside to Landfill: Cash Flows as a Revenue Source for Waste Solids-to-Energy Management, in Municipal Solid Waste to Energy Conversion Processes: Economic, Technical, and Renewable Comparisons, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470608616.ch6
- Published Online: 22 APR 2010
- Published Print: 3 MAY 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470539675
Online ISBN: 9780470608616
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!