5. Lessons from Shore-based Hunter-Gatherer Diets in East Africa
- Stephen C. Cunnane3 and
- Kathlyn M. Stewart4
Published Online: 28 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Human Brain Evolution: The Influence of Freshwater and Marine Food Resources
How to Cite
Muskiet, F. A. J. and Kuipers, R. S. (2010) Lessons from Shore-based Hunter-Gatherer Diets in East Africa, in Human Brain Evolution: The Influence of Freshwater and Marine Food Resources (eds S. C. Cunnane and K. M. Stewart), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470609880.ch5
Research Center on Aging and Departments of Medicine and Physiology and Biophysics, Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada
Paleobiology, Canadian Museum of Nature, Ottawa, K1P 6P4, Canada
- Published Online: 28 APR 2010
- Published Print: 5 MAY 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470452684
Online ISBN: 9780470609880
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!