8. The Case for Exploitation of Wetlands Environments and Foods by Pre-Sapiens Hominins
- Stephen C. Cunnane1 and
- Kathlyn M. Stewart2
Published Online: 28 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Human Brain Evolution: The Influence of Freshwater and Marine Food Resources
How to Cite
Stewart, K. M. (2010) The Case for Exploitation of Wetlands Environments and Foods by Pre-Sapiens Hominins, in Human Brain Evolution: The Influence of Freshwater and Marine Food Resources (eds S. C. Cunnane and K. M. Stewart), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470609880.ch8
Research Center on Aging and Departments of Medicine and Physiology and Biophysics, Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada
Paleobiology, Canadian Museum of Nature, Ottawa, K1P 6P4, Canada
- Published Online: 28 APR 2010
- Published Print: 5 MAY 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470452684
Online ISBN: 9780470609880
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!