8. Fuzzy Sets and Possibility Theory
- Isabelle Bloch
Published Online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2008 ISTE Ltd.
Information Fusion in Signal and Image Processing: Major Probabilistic and Non-probabilistic Numerical Approaches
How to Cite
Bloch, I. (2008) Fuzzy Sets and Possibility Theory, in Information Fusion in Signal and Image Processing: Major Probabilistic and Non-probabilistic Numerical Approaches (ed I. Bloch), ISTE, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470611074.ch8
- Published Online: 27 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9781848210196
Online ISBN: 9780470611074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!