12. An Extensive Comparison of 0–1 Linear Programs for the Daily Satellite Mission Planning
- Vangelis Th. Paschos
Published Online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2008 ISTE Ltd.
Combinatorial Optimization and Theoretical Computer Science
How to Cite
Gabrel, V. (2008) An Extensive Comparison of 0–1 Linear Programs for the Daily Satellite Mission Planning, in Combinatorial Optimization and Theoretical Computer Science (ed V. Th. Paschos), ISTE, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470611098.ch12
- Published Online: 3 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9781848210219
Online ISBN: 9780470611098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!