Implementation of a Polyvalent Measurement Set-up for Temperature and Humidity Used to Characterize Thermal and Climate Chambers: Presentation of Results
Published Online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2009 ISTE Ltd.
Transverse Disciplines in Metrology
How to Cite
French College of Metrology (2009) Implementation of a Polyvalent Measurement Set-up for Temperature and Humidity Used to Characterize Thermal and Climate Chambers: Presentation of Results, in Transverse Disciplines in Metrology, ISTE, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470611371.ch11
- Published Online: 3 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9781848210486
Online ISBN: 9780470611371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!