2. Ductile Mode Cutting of Brittle Materials: Mechanism, Chip Formation and Machined Surfaces
- J. Paulo Davim and
- Mark J. Jackson
Published Online: 26 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 ISTE Ltd.
Nano and Micromachining
How to Cite
Li, X. (2009) Ductile Mode Cutting of Brittle Materials: Mechanism, Chip Formation and Machined Surfaces, in Nano and Micromachining (eds J. P. Davim and M. J. Jackson), ISTE, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470611807.ch2
- Published Online: 26 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9781848211032
Online ISBN: 9780470611807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!