9. Elaboration of Models for the Interaction Between the Sensor and its Environment
- Dominique Placko
Published Online: 12 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2007 ISTE Ltd.
Fundamentals of Instrumentation and Measurement
How to Cite
Lecollinet, M. (2007) Elaboration of Models for the Interaction Between the Sensor and its Environment, in Fundamentals of Instrumentation and Measurement (ed D. Placko), ISTE, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470612026.ch9
- Published Online: 12 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781905209392
Online ISBN: 9780470612026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!