14. A Case Study in the Use of Risk Management to Assess Decision Quality
- Rodolphe Devillers and
- Robert Jeansoulin
Published Online: 12 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2006 ISTE Ltd.
Fundamentals of Spatial Data Quality
How to Cite
Hunter, G. J. and de Bruin, S. (2006) A Case Study in the Use of Risk Management to Assess Decision Quality, in Fundamentals of Spatial Data Quality (eds R. Devillers and R. Jeansoulin), ISTE, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470612156.ch14
- Published Online: 12 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781905209569
Online ISBN: 9780470612156
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!