7. Reasoning Methods for Handling Uncertain Information in Land Cover Mapping
- Rodolphe Devillers and
- Robert Jeansoulin
Published Online: 12 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2006 ISTE Ltd.
Fundamentals of Spatial Data Quality
How to Cite
Comber, A., Wadsworth, R. and Fisher, P. (2006) Reasoning Methods for Handling Uncertain Information in Land Cover Mapping, in Fundamentals of Spatial Data Quality (eds R. Devillers and R. Jeansoulin), ISTE, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470612156.ch7
- Published Online: 12 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781905209569
Online ISBN: 9780470612156
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!