19. A Tool for the Integrated Use of Remote Sensing with Ground Truth Data: DEMETER Project
- Hartwig Dobesch,
- Pierre Dumolard and
- Izabela Dyras
Published Online: 5 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2007 ISTE Ltd.
Spatial Interpolation for Climate Data: The Use of GIS in Climatology and Meteorology
How to Cite
Perdigao, A., Jochum, A., Calera, A., Pessanha, L., Chinita, A. and Maia, J. (2007) A Tool for the Integrated Use of Remote Sensing with Ground Truth Data: DEMETER Project, in Spatial Interpolation for Climate Data: The Use of GIS in Climatology and Meteorology (eds H. Dobesch, P. Dumolard and I. Dyras), ISTE, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470612262.ch19
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781905209705
Online ISBN: 9780470612262
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!