These two authors contributed equally to this work.
14. Phylogenomic Approach to the Evolutionary Dynamics of Gene Duplication in Birds
- Katharina Dittmar3 and
- David Liberles4
Published Online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Blackwell.
Evolution after Gene Duplication
How to Cite
Organ, C. L., Rasmussen, M. D., Baldwin, M. W., Kellis, M. and Edwards, S. V. (2010) Phylogenomic Approach to the Evolutionary Dynamics of Gene Duplication in Birds, in Evolution after Gene Duplication (eds K. Dittmar and D. Liberles), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470619902.ch14
Department of Biological Sciences, SUNY at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, USA
Department of Molecular Biology, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, USA
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 20 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470593820
Online ISBN: 9780470619902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!