Chapter 28. Chapter 28. Vitamin D: Production, Metabolism, Mechanism of Action, and Clinical Requirements
Published Online: 23 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research. All rights reserved.
Primer on the Metabolic Bone Diseases and Disorders of Mineral Metabolism
How to Cite
ASBMR (2008) Chapter 28. Vitamin D: Production, Metabolism, Mechanism of Action, and Clinical Requirements, in Primer on the Metabolic Bone Diseases and Disorders of Mineral Metabolism, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470623992.ch28
- Published Online: 23 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 18 NOV 2008
Print ISBN: 9780977888214
Online ISBN: 9780470623992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!