Chapter 12. Pseudomonas Exotoxin A-Based Immunotoxins for Targeted Cancer Therapy
- Arsénio M. Fialho2 and
- Ananda M. Chakrabarty3
Published Online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Emerging Cancer Therapy
How to Cite
Wolf, P. and Elsässer-Beile, U. (2010) Pseudomonas Exotoxin A-Based Immunotoxins for Targeted Cancer Therapy, in Emerging Cancer Therapy (eds A. M. Fialho and A. M. Chakrabarty), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470626528.ch12
Institute for Biotechnology and Bioengineering (IBB), Center for Biological and Chemical Engineering, Instituto Superior Tecnico, Lisbon, Portugal
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA
- Published Online: 18 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 16 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470444672
Online ISBN: 9780470626528
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!