Chapter 12. Pseudomonas Exotoxin A-Based Immunotoxins for Targeted Cancer Therapy
- Arsénio M. Fialho2 and
- Ananda M. Chakrabarty3
Published Online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Emerging Cancer Therapy
How to Cite
Wolf, P. and Elsässer-Beile, U. (2010) Pseudomonas Exotoxin A-Based Immunotoxins for Targeted Cancer Therapy, in Emerging Cancer Therapy (eds A. M. Fialho and A. M. Chakrabarty), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470626528.ch12
Institute for Biotechnology and Bioengineering (IBB), Center for Biological and Chemical Engineering, Instituto Superior Tecnico, Lisbon, Portugal
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA
- Published Online: 18 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 16 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470444672
Online ISBN: 9780470626528
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!