Chapter 2. Mass Spectrometry and the List of Prohibited Substances and Methods of Doping
Published Online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry in Sports Drug Testing
How to Cite
Thevis, M. (2010) Mass Spectrometry and the List of Prohibited Substances and Methods of Doping, in Mass Spectrometry in Sports Drug Testing, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470626634.ch2
- Published Online: 18 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 14 JUN 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Dominic M. Desiderio2 and
- Nico M. M. Nibbering3
Series Editor Information
Departments of Neurology and Biochemistry, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Print ISBN: 9780470413272
Online ISBN: 9780470626634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!