Chapter 7. Limitations and Perspectives of Mass Spectrometry-Based Procedures in Doping Control Analysis
Published Online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry in Sports Drug Testing
How to Cite
Thevis, M. (2010) Limitations and Perspectives of Mass Spectrometry-Based Procedures in Doping Control Analysis, in Mass Spectrometry in Sports Drug Testing, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470626634.ch7
- Published Online: 18 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 14 JUN 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Dominic M. Desiderio2 and
- Nico M. M. Nibbering3
Series Editor Information
Departments of Neurology and Biochemistry, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Print ISBN: 9780470413272
Online ISBN: 9780470626634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!