17. Breast Cancer Stem Cells
- Awtar Krishan2,
- H. Krishnamurthy3 and
- Satish Totey4
Published Online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Blackwell. All rights reserved.
Applications of Flow Cytometry in Stem Cell Research and Tissue Regeneration
How to Cite
Dey, D. and Rangarajan, A. (2010) Breast Cancer Stem Cells, in Applications of Flow Cytometry in Stem Cell Research and Tissue Regeneration (eds A. Krishan, H. Krishnamurthy and S. Totey), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470631119.ch17
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bangalore, India
Advance Neuroscience Allies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India
- Published Online: 9 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 28 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470543986
Online ISBN: 9780470631119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!