9. Hematopoietic Stem Cells: Issues in Enumeration
- Awtar Krishan3,
- H. Krishnamurthy4 and
- Satish Totey5
Published Online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Blackwell. All rights reserved.
Applications of Flow Cytometry in Stem Cell Research and Tissue Regeneration
How to Cite
Keeney, M. and Sutherland, D. R. (2010) Hematopoietic Stem Cells: Issues in Enumeration, in Applications of Flow Cytometry in Stem Cell Research and Tissue Regeneration (eds A. Krishan, H. Krishnamurthy and S. Totey), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470631119.ch9
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bangalore, India
Advance Neuroscience Allies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India
- Published Online: 9 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 28 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470543986
Online ISBN: 9780470631119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!