6. Biochemical Mechanisms and Molecular Basis of Evolved Glyphosate Resistance in Weed Species
- Vijay K. Nandula
Published Online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Glyphosate Resistance in Crops and Weeds: History, Development, and Management
How to Cite
Perez-Jones, A. and Mallory-Smith, C. (2010) Biochemical Mechanisms and Molecular Basis of Evolved Glyphosate Resistance in Weed Species, in Glyphosate Resistance in Crops and Weeds: History, Development, and Management (ed V. K. Nandula), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470634394.ch6
Delta Research and Extension Center, Mississippi State University, Stoneville, MS, USA
- Published Online: 21 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 9 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470410318
Online ISBN: 9780470634394
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!