1. Microworld Modeling in Vacuum and Gaseous Environments
- Michaël Gauthier2,
- Stéphane Régnier3
Published Online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
How to Cite
Lambert, P. and Régnier, S. (2010) Microworld Modeling in Vacuum and Gaseous Environments, in Robotic Microassembly (eds M. Gauthier and S. Régnier), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470634417.ch1
FEMTO-ST Institute, Besançon, France
University of Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2011
- Published Print: 4 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470484173
Online ISBN: 9780470634417
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!