Chapter 1. Solar Cells: A Brief History and Introduction
- Lewis Fraas1 and
- Larry Partain2
Published Online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Solar Cells and their Applications, Second Edition, Second Edition
How to Cite
Fraas, L. and Partain, L. (2010) Solar Cells: A Brief History and Introduction, in Solar Cells and their Applications, Second Edition, Second Edition (eds L. Fraas and L. Partain), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470636886.ch1
JX Crystals Inc., Issaquah, WA, USA
Varian Medical Systems, Mountain View, CA, USA
- Published Online: 4 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 11 OCT 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Kai Chang
Series Editor Information
Texas A&M University, USA
Print ISBN: 9780470446331
Online ISBN: 9780470636886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!