Chapter 16. Concentrator Solar Cell Installations at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Lewis Fraas2 and
- Larry Partain3
Published Online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Solar Cells and their Applications, Second Edition, Second Edition
How to Cite
Sadineni, S. and Boehm, R. (2010) Concentrator Solar Cell Installations at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, in Solar Cells and their Applications, Second Edition, Second Edition (eds L. Fraas and L. Partain), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470636886.ch16
JX Crystals Inc., Issaquah, WA, USA
Varian Medical Systems, Mountain View, CA, USA
- Published Online: 4 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 11 OCT 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Kai Chang
Series Editor Information
Texas A&M University, USA
Print ISBN: 9780470446331
Online ISBN: 9780470636886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!