Chapter 19. Solar Resource for Space and Terrestrial Applications
- Lewis Fraas3 and
- Larry Partain4
Published Online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Solar Cells and their Applications, Second Edition, Second Edition
How to Cite
Gueymard, C. A. and Myers, D. (2010) Solar Resource for Space and Terrestrial Applications, in Solar Cells and their Applications, Second Edition, Second Edition (eds L. Fraas and L. Partain), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470636886.ch19
JX Crystals Inc., Issaquah, WA, USA
Varian Medical Systems, Mountain View, CA, USA
- Published Online: 4 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 11 OCT 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Kai Chang
Series Editor Information
Texas A&M University, USA
Print ISBN: 9780470446331
Online ISBN: 9780470636886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!